Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lord of Ultima

Lord of Ultima
I started playing this online game called Lord of Ultima. I'm actually really enjoying it, it's totally free and everyone on it is really friendly and helpful!

Basically, in the game, you start out with one city. And you your city starts out with a town hall and you build buildings that collect resources (which you need to build more). There are 4 resources wood, stone, iron, and food. You use the wood and stone to build and upgrade the buildings and the iron and food is for your army.

Once you've built up an army you can send them out to raid dungeons to gain more resources, or to kill monsters and if you defeat the monster you gain an artifact. You can also spend real money and buy artifacts, but that's not my style. I want to beat this game from just hard work!

I have also joined a great alliance. If you find that you have a lot of free time on your hands, I would definitely recommend this game. But it is time consuming, and I am on it everyday for at least an hour, and when I am on my computer it is often running in the background.

Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment