Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thank god the vamps are back!!

The Vampire Diaries
Stefan, Elena, Damon
Oh my god!! I just watched the new episode of The Vampire Diaries on the CW and I love love loooove that show! I just can't even express my excitement.

I don't want to give out any spoilers... But wow; this episode was well worth the wait! Something very crazy happened with Alaric, Katherine, and Elena's mom (who's name I can't remember at the moment).

If you haven't watched it yet then go watch it right now! I'm serious, stop reading this and go watch it!

And if you don't watch the Vampire Diaries... Well... I think that you should serious consider starting.

Also I've been reading a new book called 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I just started it the other day, but so far it's pretty good. It's not really my cup of tea, but I am enjoying it. And I think it's going to have a really good message. I'll let you know when I'm done! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment