Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Crazy sentence

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Did you know that that sentence actually makes sense? Pretty crazy huh? Let's break it down, buffalo has 3 different meanings. 
1) The city, Buffalo, New York. 
2) The type of animal.
3) A verb, meaning to bully, confuse, intimidate, or deceive. 

Therefore... Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo. 
So in other words; New York buffalo that New York buffalo bully, bully New York buffalo. 

Does this all make sense now? I sure hope so! I know my head is spinning! 

If you have any other brain teasers let me know! 

2 comments:

  1. Quite interesting.

    I can suggest you another site with brain storming brain teasers. I have tried it and believe me if you are a brain teasers lover who loves to solve brain teasers then try solving out these Brainteasers and find out how smart you are.

    Best of Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll definitely check that out when I get a chance!

    ReplyDelete