Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sex and the City

The women of Sex and the City
Charlotte York, Carrie Bradshaw, Samantha Jones, and
 Miranda Hobbes
I've been watching the HBO TV series Sex and the City. I love it. I am already halfway done the last season. I watched the movie when it came out and halfway through i was bored out of my mind. I thought it was the longest most dull movie ever, I couldn't wait for it to end!

The series on the other hand is great. It's smart, sexy, clever, and at times it's hilarious. You really grow to love the characters. Although, I thought that the acting in the first season was pretty bad, but it gets so much better. I love all four women  and feel like I know them as if they were real life friends.

I also feel like I've learned things from this series. I feel like sex shouldn't be taken so seriously (not to say I should sleep around.) Another thing; it's important to be yourself. There's no point in acting like anyone other than yourself, you're wasting no ones time but your own.

I am almost tempted to watch the movies again just to see if I would like them better once I have seen the series, and know the characters better.

No comments:

Post a Comment