Thursday, February 2, 2012

One for the Money The Movie

So I went to go see the One for the Money movie the other day with my sisters. First of all, I can't believe that it is only playing in 6 theatres in all of Vancouver! That's not a lot at all!!

So anyways... I went into the movie expecting nothing, I mean nothing! I really love the books and lets be honest. Usually, when books are made into movies they really just don't do the books justice. But, I was pleasantly surprised the other day.

If you go into the movie expecting a masterpiece then you will be severely disappointed, but if you go in just looking for a good time and not expecting to be amazed then you will have a good time! The movie was definitely cut short, but still enjoyable. And  Katherine Heigl  did a pretty good job and Stephanie Plum. I didn't think I would like her, but I definitely did.

I really liked the guy they picked to play Ranger, his name is Daniel Sunjata, he did a really good job. Although, he wasn't in the movie as much as I had hoped.

Ranger taking Steph to the gun range! 
I read the first book years ago, so I don't remember every little detail, which I think helped me to enjoy it more and not pick it to pieces. I'm still on the fence about the actor who played  Jason O'Mara . Sometimes I loved him and other times I was just like, you are way too old to play this part.

If you have read the books and loved them, which, if you have read them it's impossible not to love them! I would definitely recommend going to see the movie! And go see it in theatres, support the film!

I don't think it will happen, but I would absolutely love for there to be a sequel! A sequel would be absolutely fantastic. So go see the movie!

And if you haven't seen the trailer yet then here it is: 

No comments:

Post a Comment