Saturday, October 22, 2011

Yummy Protein Pancakes

As you know, I've been trying to lose weight, so I've been looking for good protein pancake recipes and came across this one. Thought I would share it.

4 or 5  - egg whites
1/2 cup - oats
1/2 cup - Cottage Cheese (Preferably fat free.)
1 scoop - Protein Powder (I use vanilla, but flavor is up to you.)


Also good if you sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon! And, if you want added flavor you can blend in a banana, or mix in 1/2 cup of blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, etc... 


I've found a lot of recipes that call for sweeteners, but I am really against those. They are so artificial, and I think they are really unhealthy. I think that they are only going to cause more problems in the long run. (But that's just my non professional opinion, so if you like sweeteners and want to add them be my guest.) 


These pancakes are really quick and easy to make. You could even make them ahead of time. They are really good for breakfast or for a daytime snack.  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment